Miramichi Regional Multicultural Association (MRMA) provides confidential and free settlement services for immigrant newcomers. We have professional staff to assist and direct you in your steps to integrate into the Miramichi region. These services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Newcomer Orientation
- Referral Services
- Employment Assistance Services
- English Language Assessment
- English as a Second Language (ESL), French as a Second Language (FSL)
- Information, advice, and referrals to other community resources
- Computer and Printing Services
All of these services are offered in both English and French.
MRMA views newcomers and diversity as providing social, cultural, and economic enrichment to the Miramichi Region.