The Miramichi Regional Multicultural Association is advising prospective newcomers to the Miramichi region, as well as the region’s employers, that available housing is at critically low levels. It is strongly recommended that individuals planning to move to Miramichi secure housing arrangements in advance of their arrival.
COME CONNECT STAY
Miramichi Regional Multicultural Association
Miramichi Regional Multicultural Association (MRMA) is a non-profit organization that promotes education, understanding, communication, and harmony among all cultures; attracts and assists in the settlement of immigrants and, advocates for the interests of people of all heritages.
MRMA's Settlement Services Office, located at 1808 Water Street (Chatham), provides access orientation, support, and referral services for immigrant newcomers to the Miramichi Region. All services are offered in both English and French.
New members and volunteers are welcome. Learn more.
Miramichi Regional Multicultural Association (MRMA) provides confidential and free settlement services for immigrant newcomers to the Miramichi Region. These services include:
- Assistance with documentation
- Employment Assistance Services - counselling and referrals
- English as a Second Language (ESL) and French as a Second Language (FSL) instruction and Language Assessment
- Interpretation and translation of documents or help to arrange these services
- Information about community services, facilities, schools and health care
All of these services are offered in both English and French.